Summarized frequent questions about "Kangen" in Q&A
- Is Kangen safe for any person?
- All parts are made from natural materials. No chemicals or chemical fibers
- Is it possible to install in an apartment?
- Installation itself does not have any problem. If a room is rented, you
may need to agree with owner to bring back an original condition when you
- How long is the product life of Kangen?
- Do I need frequent parts maintenance?
- For home use, there is no need.
- Is it possible to uninstall when I move out?
- It takes about one hour to uninstall if the module is on the ground.
It takes about two hours if the module is underground.
- Can Kangen be used for groundwater?
- It is possible. However, depending on the water quality, filer may be required.
- If building is large, can I use the module?
- Depending on the size of building and whether it has a water tank or not,
a proper module type will be selected.
- If facility is separated to several buildings, what I can do?
- We recommend after checking the site.
- We call to customers time to time and check the condition.